Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's wasn't me...!!!

Well..he did it again..

Last time i got a called from 9w2ZAE saying to me that i wasn't show up when an Astra net controller calling for me..

It's wasn't me...!!!

Just now again i got sms from 9W2TPT saying the same things but he recognised my audio quite well.

It's wasn't me...!!!

It is beyond my control and i plan to lodge a report to MCMC as they have the power and authorities to investigate further...just take 5 minutes from my office at Cyberjaya. Ok then..i was grateful to have friends who care for others..thank u guys

via motorola V6 maxx.

3 comments:

peihong said...

aikssss terus jadi mobile blogger tegar pulak ni....

hahahahahahaa

9W2ESR said...

sape la yang teringin sangat nk ber callsign tu? sungguh kurang asam!

Zek@9w2pro said...

Nak buat macam mana ? Biarlah MCMC yang siasat..kita ni siapa la...isk..isk.isk...

Post a Comment