Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DXing Bagan Lalang

Its never been to late for me to congratulate V17 and elmers who willing to share their knowledge on how to operate and setup HF. Last minute i was not able to participate due to uncertain family problem. Really sorry guys because i was so jealous with u all.

Even though they are some negatives comment on those activities BUT we do take it positively purposely for the sake of ham radio. I will not making a noise or express my dissatisfaction for something are not worth to talk anymore. BUT please bear in mind my beloved friends, what is Radio Amateur? What is the unique about this kind of hobbies? Ask yourself on your contribution towards Radio Amateur development?

"To be or not to be.....tepuk dada tanya nak apa? .....no need to comment further.

I was so happy to be in this family...aren't you?????????


For interesting DXing pictures, you may click here

Go with the air and feel it .

0 comments:

Post a Comment